Ask Sam !
Submit for Listing
Company Profile -
Binaan Kos Konsult
|LAND GOVERNANCE IN AN INTERCONNECTED WORLD
Date : 15-16 Aug 2018 [ Wed-Thu ]
Time : 8:30am - 5pm
Venue : Magellan Sutera Resort, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Fee : RM850 [ Members ] / RM900 [ Non members ]
RISM is the national professional body incorporating four surveying disciplines, ie Building Surveying; Geomatic & Land Surveying; Property Management, Valuation & Estate Agency; Quantity Surveying.
The 6th Sabah International Surveyors' Congress and 2nd Land Governance Summit will be jointly held this year in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia for the first time. This combined International Congress and Summit shall bring together renowned speakers from ASEAN countries to share insights on land, construction, geomatics land surveying, quantity surveying, valuation, real estate and property management matters.
This year's Congress Papers / topics include :
* Block chain in land governance [ Mr Stephen Chia, Malaysia (NEM.i.o Foundation Ltd) ]
* Capacity building in land governance for ASEAN Surveyors : A proposal of collaboration [ Mr Robert Sarib, Australia ( Chairman, Surveying and Spatial Science Institute, Northern Territory, Australia) ]
* Land Pooling Survey for New Capital of Andhra Pradesh-Amaravati [ Mr See Seng Guan, Singapore (Senior Consultang, Surbana Jurong Consultants) ]
* Enhancing local land governance in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines [ Engr Teofiso P Pagar (Geodetic Engineers Inc, Philippines) ]
* The progress of China's high resolution satellite applications [ Mr Fan Wenfeng, China ( Satellite Surveying and Mapping Application Centre (NASG), China) ]
* The practices of high resolution remote sensing satellite application of Guangxi [ Ms He YuQing, China (Geomatics Centre of Guangxi, China) ]
* Evolution of Kota Kinabalu's landscape through photography [ Sr Ho Chin Soon, Malaysia (Founder Chairman of Ho Chin Soon Research) ]
* Assessment of large-scale landslide potential area by UAS LIDAR in Taiwan [ Prof. Victor JD Tsai, Taiwan ( Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan) ]
* Taiwan Tidal stations and their role in vertical datum [ Prof. Peter Tian-Yuan Shih, Taiwan ( Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan) ]
* Market Outlook Post Election - What Now ? [ Mr Siva Shanker, Malaysia ( Head of Investments, Axis-REIT Managers Bhd) ]
* Hong Kong Property Market [ Mr Alvin Low, Hong Kong ( Marketing Director, Sinobest Pacific Investment Ltd) ]
* Service charge and share value determination [ Sr Liaw Lam Thye, Malaysia (Principal consultant of Taylor Hobbs, Malaysia) ]
* Introduction fo SCL Protocol and handling documents for progress monitoring and claims [ Ir Harbans Singh, Malaysia ( Professional & Chartered Engineer, Chartered Arbitrator, Mediator, Adjudicator, Advocate and Solicitor ) ]
* Handling Time Delay and EOT Issues [ Ir Harbans Singh, Malaysia ( Professional & Chartered Engineer, Chartered Arbitrator, Mediator, Adjudicator, Advocate and Solicitor ) ]
* Handling prolongation and other financial claims [ Ir Harbans Singh, Malaysia ( Professional & Chartered Engineer, Chartered Arbitrator, Mediator, Adjudicator, Advocate and Solicitor ) ]
Note : Ir Harbans Singh's topics will span almost two full days, except for the early morning sessions.
For more info or registration, please contact Mdm Helen Lai
[ hp +60178152727 ]
or Click here to register online Congress Online Registration
Sponsorship and Exhition Booth Form
More details on the programme